About Jonathan Jordan
As a Tier 3+ Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at Equinox in San Francisco’s Financial District, I’ve helped hundreds of busy professionals achieve healthy and sustainable fitness goals. Formerly a partner at a top consulting firm, I understand the physical and mental challenges that my clients experience on a daily basis, and I take each client’s unique lifestyle demands into consideration when creating their fitness programs.
Coaching from me goes beyond our time together in the gym. Between sessions, I offer my clients behavior change challenges, workout homework and nutritional advice to help create healthy habits that produce long-term results. I also offer corporate wellness consulting to leading businesses around the Bay Area.
Fitness is my professional as well as my passion. In 2014 I was named Equinox San Francisco’s Top Producing Trainer and in 2015 San Francisco’s Hottest Male Trainer. In addition to my specialties and certifications below, I am also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and offer my clients technical expertise and the utmost professionalism. My blog JJ Fit 24/7 and Instagram offer practical, effective and free videos, advice and tips each week. I hold a BA in Psychology from Duke University and am a proud daddy to three adorable cats.
- Weight Loss and Body Fat Reduction
- Increasing Lean Muscle Mass
- Nutritional Coaching
- Mobility, Flexibility and Posture Improvements
- Injury Prevention and Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Marathon, Triathlon, and Obstacle Course Training
- Olympic Lifting, Swimming, Boxing, Spinning
- Pre- and Post-Natal
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and Weight Loss Specialist (WLS)
- Precision Nutrition L1
- TRX and ViPR
- Functional Movement Techniques (FMT) Performance
- Kettlebell Athletics L1 Coach
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Pre-Post Natal
- CrossFit Level 1
- Certified Spinning Instructor