About Jonathan Jordan
As a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor and Nutrition Coach for the Bay Area's leading fitness brands including Equinox, Bay Club and Diakadi, I’ve helped hundreds of busy professionals achieve healthy and sustainable fitness goals. Formerly a partner at a top consulting firm, I understand the physical and mental challenges that my clients experience on a daily basis, and I take each client’s unique lifestyle demands into consideration when creating their fitness programs.
Coaching from me goes beyond our time together in the gym. Between sessions, I offer my clients behavior change challenges, workout homework and nutritional advice to help create healthy habits that produce long-term results. I also offer corporate wellness consulting to leading businesses around the Bay Area.
Fitness is my profession as well as my passion. In 2014 I was named Equinox San Francisco’s Top Producing Trainer, in 2015 San Francisco’s Hottest Male Trainer and in 2018 Law.com's Fitness Counselor. In addition to my specialties and certifications below, I am also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and offer my clients technical expertise and the utmost professionalism. My blog JJ Fit 24/7 and Instagram offer practical, effective and free videos, advice and tips each week. I hold a BA in Psychology from Duke University and am a proud daddy to three adorable cats.
- Weight Loss and Body Fat Reduction
- Increasing Lean Muscle Mass
- Nutritional Coaching
- Mobility, Flexibility and Posture Improvements
- Injury Prevention and Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Marathon, Triathlon, and Obstacle Course Training
- Olympic Lifting, Swimming, Boxing, Spinning
- Pre- and Post-Natal
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and Weight Loss Specialist (WLS)
- Precision Nutrition L1
- TRX and ViPR
- Functional Movement Techniques (FMT) Performance
- Kettlebell Athletics L1 Coach
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Pre-Post Natal
- CrossFit Level 1
- Certified Spinning Instructor